|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum|
A Top 20 UK accounting firm are looking for a Bookkeeper based in London to start ASAP within their Accounts Outsourcing team
You must have experience working in a UK based accountancy practice to be considered for this role.
If successful, you will work with a wide portfolio of clients' accounts and ensure timely delivery of bookkeeping services. You will work closely with the Payroll, VAT and management accounts teams.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop both your career and your skillset with a client facing position within a specialist firm with a fantastic reputation.
This role offers study support and clear path of progression within the team
- Sales, purchases and nominal ledger management
- Inter-Company transactions / recharges / reconciliation
- Petty cash and expenses management
- Reconciling bank and credit card statements
- Dealing with currency / international payments and claims
- Review debtors / creditors for old or negative balances and adjust as necessary
- VAT reconciliation
- Wages transactions and reconciliation of salaries and wages control accounts
- Preparation and filing of clients' VAT Returns and EC Sales Lists from the accounting records supplied
- Producing financial reports and management information
- Liaison with Auditors regarding year end statutory accounts
- Carrying out assignments to agreed timetable and budget
- Ensuring that each bookkeeping file has completed and up to date "VAT Notes" at the front of the file
- Keep up to date with relevant technical material
- Minimum 1-2 years bookkeeping experience
- Previous practice experience is a must
- Experience of attending client visits off-site
- Experience of using Xero, Sage Line 50, CCH or Quickbooks
If this role is of interest, please apply today!