|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
Our client manages a portfolio of hotels and property in the west end of London, and they are looking for an accomplished and experienced bookkeeper to join their growing finance team.
This role is big in scope, and responsibilities, and would be very rewarding for the right candidate,
You do need to be able to work quite autonomously, and with that will come the opportunity to really make this role your own. The company is growing, they're very prestigious and have wonderful offices located in Mayfair.
If you're interested, check out the key deliverables for this role below;
- Preparation of payroll on a monthly basis for up to 100 staff
- Submission of PAYE and P60 on a monthly and yearly basis
- Preparation and submission of VAT return on a quarterly basis
- Monthly recording of receivables and payables into QuickBooks
- Weekly and monthly reconciliation on banking and credit card for both receivables and payables
- Preparation of unaudited financial management reports on a quarterly basis
- Generic/Ad-hoc tasks including preparation of invoices, processing of applications etc.
- just one, the ability to do the job. This will be a combination of experience and ideally qualifications, and after reading the responsibilities you'll know if you have done this before. If you have, please apply!