|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32500 per annum|
A well-respected London law firm is looking for a Billing Assistant to join their friendly team.
Reporting directly to the billing team leader, you will be responsible for the prompt rendering of the Firm's bills to clients and that VAT and SAR regulations are adhered to.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to further any career in billing, and gain experience which is highly sought after across the legal sector
- Raising bills on the Aderant system
- Ensure the billing and credit note procedures are strictly adhered to
- Ensure all recorded time on Carpe Diem is captured at the time of billing
- Raise bills in accordance with client services agreements/ letters of engagements;
- Time and disbursement transfers and write-offs;
- Lawyer & PA liaison on Aderant and CD queries;
- Client and matter housekeeping;
- Ensure compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR);
- Ensure compliance with VAT regulations in relation to output tax;
- Provide second line support to the Group Revenue Controllers to ensure write-offs and any other matter maintenance issues are actioned promptly
- Provide cover for specific tasks of other team members during periods of absence;
The Billing Assistant will have:
- Experience of working in a billing or accounting environment
- Experience of working in a law firm (desirable)
- Knowledge of Aderant practice management system
- Knowledge of SAR regulations (desirable)
If this role is of interest, please apply today!