Billing Team Leader
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
A top 30 law firm are in search of a Billing Team Leader to join their London office. The client has an exceptional work-life balanced culture and well-established Finance team. This role is a busy role, overseeing a small team of billers.
- Management of the team's billing and co-coordinating the work flow.
- General bill processing duties including credit notes and write offs process.
- Manage the team's performance, including appraisal and allocating training.
- Identify process improvements.
- Monitor the billing team's mailbox.
- Reporting to the Manager to discuss unresolved billing issues.
- Ensure the Billing team complies with the correct authorisation in respect of time and disbursements write offs and credit notes.
- Develop strong internal relationship with other Finance Teams and other teams.
- Acting as first point reference for billing related queries from the team.
- Extensive Billing experience within a large law firm
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred if not someone with substantial billing who is looking to take a step up into a supervisory role
- Working knowledge of SAR's and VAT compliance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- IT Literature
- Positive and pro-active worker
- Someone who enjoys motivating others and enjoys extensive partner liaison
If this role interests you, please apply today!