|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
An Outstanding global law firm is looking for a Billing Specialist on a Permanent basis.
You will be working directly within the Revenue Team supporting the Revenue Controllers and Managers with all aspects of billing
This is a great opportunity to develop your career by working for a firm with a fantastic reputation, and deepen and expand your skillset.
- Implementing complex billing arrangements on a per client basis.
- Planning and implementing billing guidelines.
- Reviewing unallocated cash and ensuring the correct allocation in a timely manner.
- Drafting and finalizing of invoices ensuring that they are compliant with firm policy and regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with Revenue Controllers regarding variations to standard terms, agreement of discounts and rate amendments.
- Performing regular and ad-hoc reporting and projects for clients, partners and management.
- Ensuring compliance with SAR and VAT regulations.
- Reviews all bills received from Partners and processing any corrections.
- Process write offs, time transfers and rate adjustments are actioned promptly.
- Assist with the review of aged WIP by preparing summary reports at client/matter/partner level for review.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required by the Revenue Team.
Previous Legal Billing experience (Essential).
Working knowledge of SAR and VAT (Essential).
Proactive, professional attitude with strong communication skills
If this role is of interest, please apply today!