|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum|
A top global law firm are looking to recruit a Billing Specialist to join their team in London on a 3-month interim basis.
You will be assisting in the running of the Firm's billing function; your responsibilities will include;
- Liaising closely with partners and fee earners in order to control unbilled time/costs and to maximise billing
- Maintain a diary of billing events and ensure that they are acted upon
- Prepare bills, credit notes and detailed billing reports
- Deal with time and disbursement write offs and intra matter transfers
- Send bills to clients and chase partners when covering letters and envelopes are not provided or cancelling unsent bills if required
- File DBRs and general housekeeping
- Liaise with the BCM and make them aware of any issues arising to maintain service flow
For this Billing Specialist role previous experience using an Elite billing system is essential as is ebilling. The firm require you to have excellent communication skills and have the ability to be organised and proactive.
If you are interested, please apply.