A top US law firm is currently looking for a proactive Billing Coordinator to join their inclusive and experienced team. This leading law firm is based in the City and The Billing Coordinator will be liaising with Partners, Fee Earners and PA's. During your role as a Billing Coordinator you will be working in an inclusive environment that supports flexible working.
As the Billing Coordinator some of your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a portfolio of WIP
- Submitting WIP reports to Partners & Fee Earners
- Producing Billing guides, Invoices and Credit notes
- Generating reports from SSRS
- You will ensure e-billing requirements are met
- Ensure that invoicing meets all statutory/legislative requirements
To be successful in this Billing Coordinator position, some of the requirements include:
- Proven Billing experience
- Law firm experience preferred
- Knowledge of SRA guidelines and VAT compliance
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
If you fit the Billing Coordinator description above and are interested in a position where you will be supported, please apply with your updated CV.