Exciting opportunity at a Top international law firm in their close-knit finance team to support on billing and accounts payable duties as their Accounts Assistant. This is a maternity cover position for 12 months.
Reporting to the Financial controller, your role will be mainly billing focused for the London office, but will also pick up adhoc tasks including petty cash and expenses.
- Producing bills for their 20 lawyer in London which may include reviewing prebills, checking the VAT status and making amendments where necessary
- Managing the centralised inbox and liaising with internal and external clients
- Managing petty cash and carrying out the petty cash reconciliations
- Making online Foreign and Commonwealth Office payments
- Raising cheques and obtaining signatures
- Reviewing and processing expenses in accordance with our internal processes
- Reviewing client funds held on accounts
Key skills needed include:
- Law firm experience essential
- At least two years' experience working in an accounts focused position
- Strong legal billing experience
- A team player who is easy going, friendly, good sense of humour and confident in communication style.
If this sounds like you - apply today!