|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
A leading London law firm is looking for a Billing Coordinator to join their Finance team. The Billing Co-Ordinator will assist in the entire WIP, billing and cash collection process. Providing support to the Finance team and wider firm. The role requires a committed and confident individual who is highly focused and able to communicate at all levels.
- Using Aderant and other tools to operate the day to day billing processes within the team
- Checking and finalising prepared invoices, ensuring VAT compliance, SRA rules and compliance with internal policies such as write off approval limits
- Responding to requests to raise credit notes and sundry invoices
- Printing finalised invoices in a timely matter and dispatching
- Assisting secretaries and others from around the firm with the billing system and procedures
- Inputting billing related disbursements to ensure that ledgers are up to date in a timely manner and ready for billing
- Responsibility for matter maintenance, including client name and addresses, special charge out rates
- Supporting the Collections team by assisting in the preparation and sending of overdue debt reminder letters and emails. Updating records on the collections system in relation to debt.
- Previous experience using PMS (Elite or Aderant) is preferable
- Has excellent timekeeping and prioritises work effectively
- Flexible, open and friendly worker to join a close-knit team
- Excellent, confident telephone manner and good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Qualified to GCSE standard, grade C (or equivalent) at Mathematics and English essential
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.