|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£42000.00 - £46000.00 per annum|
A leading, international law firm are in search of a Billing Coordinator. It is a great opportunity for you to join their London office, positioned in their well-established Billing team. The key purpose of the role is to aid and support to the Billing Advisors.
- Throughout the month liaise with Partners, Fee Earners and Business Service.
- Make sure all client agreements such as rates and eBilling setups are set up with New Matters.
- Ensure bills are prepared in accordance with client agreements and firm's processes.
- Collecting and chase GPMS information.
- Monitor and maintain charge out rates and update client centric information regularly.
- Assist with amending, authorising and revelry of draft invoice to partner and fee earners.
- Chase all pre-bills and draft invoices for Partners and fee earners.
- Oversee bill cancellations and reissues.
- Review and update matters from the eBilling validation reports.
- Deliver a collaborate and proactive approach working with the collecting's team throughout the billing and collections process.
- Review and update the FAST tool.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback and any escalation of issues to Assistant Billing Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent organisation and management skills.
- Ability to produce accurate work under pressure whilst meeting deadlines.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude to internal team and clients.
You will have previous experience working in a similar position within professional service environment. Ideally, have knowledge of Elite or SAP and have understanding of the financial process that underpin billing activities.