Contract Type: Permanent
Specialisation: Legal Finance
A magic circle law firm is looking for a Billing Coordinator to join their Finance team. Your main role will be to draft and finalise bills as well as providing various supportive information requested by clients and dealing with related matter management issues.
Key responsibilities: -
- To be in contact with Partners, Matter Managers & secretaries within practice groups and influences the overall client relationship by way of a supporting / training service.
- Provide support to Practice Groups and Working Capital Controllers
- Ensure accurate entry into the firm's accounting systems of all billing actions
- Dealing with queries promptly and efficiently
- Ensure that all write offs, transfers and file closures are dealt with accordingly
- Ensure compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT regulations
Key requirements: -
- Minimum 5 GCSE/ 'O' level grades
- Legal billing experience
- Knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules and VAT for law firms billing
- Ability to manage user expectations
- General understanding of IT and finance systems
- Financial & business acumen
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.