A top Law firm are currently recruiting for a Billing Co-ordinator to join them for 6 months in their very impressive London Office.
For this role your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the timetables for the production of bills throughout the year, this includes liaising with fee earners
- Proof the bills at all stages
- Receipt and manage third party disbursements
- Inputting narrative amendments
- Maintaining all internal costs recording tables
- Assisting with costs related matters, including cost projections
- Managing up to date hardcopy folders of WIP guides and bills
For this Billing Co-ordinator role you will need to have excellent IT skills. Some prior Legal Billing experience is advantageous.