|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £37000 per annum|
International law firm with their London office based near main line stations in the City.
To provide support to the Billing Team who are responsible for work in progress management, production and processing of bills, the collection of outstanding bills and the provision of WIP, billing and debtor statistics to the partnership.
- Processing bills and credit notes via 3E
- Timely dispatch of bills clients via post and email
- Provide billing assistance to fee earners and Pas
- Preparation of centralised billing on behalf of specific clients
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Experience in billing and desirable if you have used Elite 3E
- Educated to an A Level or equivalent level
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player