|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£30000 - £34000 per annum|
Billing Coordinator - 9 month FTC
Leading global law firm - 2,500 lawyers in 6 continents.
Roughly 70 in finance in the London office - made up of qualified accountants and a sizeable transactional finance team. Fun, dynamic, hardworking team - friendly open culture. Open plan office, finance all sitting together.
To provide billing support to the London office in the processing and submission of bills using Elite 3E, the maintenance of billing records, dealing with billing related queries and assisting fee earners and PA's with technical difficulties in recording time/billing.
- Processing bills and credit notes via 3E
- Timely dispatch of bills clients via post and email.
- Provide billing assistance to fee earners and PA's
- Preparation of centralised billing on behalf of specific clients
- Ad hoc duties as required
Requirements for the role:
- Previous legal billing experience is a must
- Elite 3e is advantageous - Elite or Aderant will also be considered
- Be able to build and maintain effective working relationship/ work well as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and be able to work well under pressure
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com / call on 0207 430 7275