|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A magic circle law firm are looking for a Billing Assistant to join their Finance team in their impressive London offices. In this role you will be proviidng assistance and support to the Billing team.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring and actioning requests received in the joint mailbox
- Day-to-day billing support of Billing Team
- Amending, authorising, printing bills Collating documentation to go with bill
- Run WIP reports and online reports
- Run open drafts reports
- Run weekly matching anticipated report
- Run pre bill time report
- Diarise to run specific pre bill guides
- Update phases and tasks
- Add / Remove quoted fee detail
- Update rates, by either a rate set or applying project specific rates
- Update billing address, tax/zero rated, print formats
You will be an experienced billing or revenue candidate, ideally within a professional services environement with knowledge of systems such as SAP, Keystone, Elite or CMS alongwith Microsoft Excel and Word.
If you are interested in this role, click apply now!