A market leading global law firm is looking for a Billing Assistant on a Permanent basis.
You will work as part of the billing team to ensure billing support is provided in a swiftly and accurately. You will liaise with credit control and report to the billing manager in the fulfilling of your responsibilities
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your skillset with a pre-eminent firm that really values its employees.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with Partners, Associates and Secretaries to promptly resolve any billing queries
- Provide support to the Partners and Fee-earners with bill processing, WIP and rate amendments and other administrative tasks as required
- Assisting with client/matter rates management and working capital management as required
- Produce, review and edit bills in accordance with instructions then ensure prompt despatch of bills via email/post/e-billing
- Ensuring compliance with UK VAT and SAR's
- Process time and disbursement write-offs in accordance with Firm policy
- Review and verify accuracy of billing and supporting documentation as required
- Create and distribute reports as required
- Apply Firm billing policies at all times
If this role is of interest, please apply today!