Billing and Revenue Assistant
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum|
A global, well-renowned law are looking for a Billing/ Revenue Assistant. This is an amazing opportunity to be involved in the Working Capital department, who are responsible for the work in progress and billing within the London practice areas. The firm invite a friendly, supportive and innovative culture that comes with fantastic benefits.
- To draft bills and carefully implement disbursement, write-off and transfer of time for the Partners and Working Capital Controller.
- To take control of enquiries related to proforma bills and issuing credit notes.
- Ensure the smooth running of the department by assisting with miscellaneous tasks.
- Provide detailed financial information to support the billing function and prepare client schedules in depth.
- To update and maintain database information and monitor the Matter Maintenance.
- To deal with the Working Capital Control Team both at matter and client level.
- Manage clients' rates and collate schedule in support of pseudo client rates.
- Assist with department and other teams' ad hoc projects.
- Previous professional services within the finance department
- To be able to maintain and develop professional and effective relationships
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and driven to support and engage with different teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- To work well autonomously and with a team.
- Strong with IT and Excel.
The firm are looking for an individual that is immediately available, with previous experience performing the billing function and that is computer proficient using Microsoft Packages.
If this role is of interest, please apply today!