Billing & Data Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
An international law firm are in search of a F&A Billing/Data Analyst for their London office. You will be positioned in the Finance Operations team and report into Head of Operations. Moreover, this is an amazing opportunity to join a well-regarded and forward-thinking firm that welcome innovative working and provide excellent support and scope for progression.
- Using Elite Enterprise, ensure all fee earner setups and rates are managed.
- In adherence to local regulation and tax consideration, manage client and matter setups and amendments.
- Assist with eBilling setups.
- Reporting and setting exception rates for specific clients.
- Assess requests to amend billing information and ensure ACB checks are completed
- Maintain and analysing matter VAT positions and ensure default settings are in place.
- Setting of client groups for reporting purposes.
- Using Elite Enterprise ensure annual rate increases are processed.
- Assist with the creation of invoices through Paperless Proforma.
- Maintain bank and internal partner mandates and new setups for Accounts Payable team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Great working autonomously and within a team, demonstrating excellent attitude towards all team members at all times.
You will have previous experience in a similar role, using Elite Enterprise and have ideally with automated Billing and Cost systems.
If this role is of interest, please apply today.