Billing & Collections Specialist
I am working closely with an international law firm who are looking for a Billing and Collections Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to perform a variety of duties to support the overall client billing function.
- Work with Revenue Specialists.
- Operate on various financial applications, performs billing and accounts receivable activities.
- Manage the status of assigned partners' receivables.
- Provides client's statements of account and copies of backup documentation.
- Demonstrate solid judgement and diplomacy when executing billing partner requests.
- Investigates inquiries regarding client charges as request by billing partners.
- Provide clear and concise reports for billing partner and legal staff.
- Work with manager on special reports.
- Participate in departmental project teams and task forces designed to streamline workflow and resolve issues.
- Experience using Aderant
- Previous legal billing experience - at least 3 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills.
- IT literate - using Microsoft Packages.
If you are interested in the role, please apply today!