Big Hand Project Manager
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
Big Hand Project Manager
6 month fixed term contract
City law firm based in stunning offices
Highly competitive salary and benefits
Are you an immediately available experienced Project Manager who is looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you the type of person who loves to champion innovation, improve processes and lead projects? If so then this is the role for you!
Working for a dynamic, successful, professional and friendly law firm based in the heart of the City in beautiful modern offices! As well as supporting the day to day management of a team of Legal PA's and Legal Team Assistants, you be working alongside the existing project team, to deliver new and additional features around the BigHand software and to gain better engagement around this system as well as streamlining associated processes. The remit of the role will include:
- Developing an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the BigHand system, its functions and enhanced features and training team leaders and SSM's.
- Work with the project team, Heads of Depts and Team Leaders to map out best practice around BigHand and ensure maximum efficiency is achieved
- Identify and provide relevant training
- Develop a training programme for new joiners
- Working with the software provider to resolve any issues, fully testing any fixes before they are rolled out to the wider business
- Attend regular project meetings
- Ensure BigHand work to and meet SLA's and manage the ongoing relationship
- Support the day to day management of the PA and Secretarial team including workflow management, absence and holiday tracking, escalation of issues and recruitment
In order to be successful in this Senior Legal PA role, you'll need to have exceptionally strong experience and knowledge of BigHand as well as experience working in a Legal Secretarial environment. Previous management or team leadership experience is key as well as top notch communication skills. You'll need to be able to manage up and be a natural born problem solver.
- Strong proven experience of leading a project within a professional services firm
- Previous experience of using Big Hand is highly desirable but also not essential as full training is provided
- Team Leadership skills
- Experience of working as part of a project
- The ability to work with lots of different personalities and characters
- Credible to senior management
- Super organised
If this Big Hand Project Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please click on apply NOW!