Big Hand Project Coordinator
|Specialisation:||PA & Business Support|
Business Support Process Coordinator
Leading City based law firm
6-month fixed term contract
Highly competitive salary & excellent benefits
Superb culture & fantastic team
Are you an experienced Legal PA or Secretarial Team Leader? Do you love making a difference? Are you experienced with BigHand?
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive law firm who have exciting and ambitious growth plans for the future.
If you want to work with a truly fantastic group of people, coordinating an exciting and innovative project that really make a difference to the efficiency and effectiveness of the business support teams, this is the role for you!
This Business Support Process Coordinator role will help to deliver a key project around the implementation of a new workflow system and will be the central point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
The Business Support Process Coordinator will ensure that project deadlines are being met, will become a system superuser and will be responsible for ensuring all Legal PA's and Team Assistants develop a robust understanding of new Business Support processes and systems.
The role will be varied and challenging but you'll get an enormous sense of satisfaction from the role. The main remit includes:
- Developing a solid understanding of the new system and its key functions and additional features
- Providing training and insight into the system to Team leaders, Heads of Department and Heads of Teams to ensure consistent use across the firm
- Identify training needs for individual Fee Earners, PA's and TA's and develop a training plan
- Communicate updates and amendments to key stakeholders in the firm
- Chase amendment 'tickets' with the system provider and test updates before they are rolled out to the business
- Attend regular project team meetings
- Manage the supplier relationship
This Business Support Process Coordinator role would be ideal for a candidate with a background gained in a legal secretarial environment.
You'll also need:
- Experience of using the BigHand system
- A proven track record of working on change projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge and ability
- The ability to influence people and help them buy into change
- The ability to liaise at all levels
- Great commercial awareness
If this Business Support Process Coordinator role is of interest and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!