Big 4 - Due Diligence - Senior Manager - London
|Location:||City of London, London|
We are currently working with a Big 4 accounting firm who wish to take on a Senior Manager specialising in due diligence services. A fantastic opportunity to gain strong branding on your CV as well as taking your career to the next level. This role will also allow you to benefit from a broad spectrum of sectors including TMT, Retail, Healthcare & Pharma, Energy and Financial Services.
- Writing financial due diligence reports for corporate, banking and private equity clients
- Building and maintaining networks through business development
- Developing other team members through deal processes
- Analysing financial and non-financial and non-financial business information
- Dealing with risk management processes and procedures
- Strong communication skills and team leadership
- Business writing and Excel skills
- Analytical skills and commercial awareness
Ideally you would be ACA qualified or equivalent for this role.
A great opportunity to join an exciting, fast-paced and growing business allowing you to really develop and build your career in a due diligence focused environment. This role would be perfect for a candidate who is currently a Transaction Services Manager and is keen to take on a more responsibility and move into a challenging role.
If you think you would be suitable for this position, please apply now!