|Location:||West End, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity is available at a leading international property consultancy for a UK Bids Manager. The position is based within the West End, working with the Head of European Bids. The Bids Manager will be the key point of contact for UK bids and be integral to spearheading a recently re-invigorated pitch process across the firm. As well as leading on strategic bids you will also be a champion to the business, delivering the firmwide implementation of the pitch process.
- Delivering strategic end to end bids across the UK business
- Collaborating with design teams to deliver compelling, winning bids
- Work with teams to consult, brief and rehearse pitches as required
- Support across wider learning and development including client feedback
- Collaborate with UK and European CRM teams to ensure a collaborative approach with pitching
The ideal person will have the following experience and qualities:
- Experience of working in property consultancy, or wider professional services including legal and accountancy
- A genuine interest in working within the property sector
- Proven experience in delivering end to end, strategic bids
- Confidence and tact in engaging with senior stakeholders across UK and ideally Europe
- Excellent writing skills with an ability to write or edit content in an engaging and compelling way
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint specifically in relation to pitching
- The drive and ability to engage with internal stakeholders and be a true champion for all aspects of the bids process
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career and work with a highly regarded brand within the property market.
Contact me for more information or apply now.