|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
A leading professional services property firm is looking to recruit a Bid Manager to join their EMEA Business Development team. In this exciting new position you will be creating high quality persuasive business development materials consisting of proposal documents and presentations, and retaining/renewing bids in the firm's portfolio.
In this challenging yet rewarding position, you will be part of a friendly, collaborative and high performing team which will support you in further developing your career.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the complete end to end of the bids process
- Coordinate and review / edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders
- Create high quality bid documents that meet requirements and deadlines
- Work closely with senior staff on training on coaching for presentations as well as challenge them to think commercially
- Measure the success of bids through feedback and make improvements
- Train other team members in wider BD and marketing teams on producing bids
- Devise a clear win strategy for each bid and articulate it to the team in a convincing way
- Ensure that the strategy is implemented throughout the process
- Strong project management
- Proven experience of proposal development and management / business writing ideally within a professional services firm
- Property/real estate knowledge or work experience
- Extensive project management skills
- Ability to manage information flow and timetables to meet deadlines
- Experience working within a broader BD/marketing team
- Strong MS office skills and IT literacy. Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint are critical
If this sounds like the next step in your career and you feel that you have the correct skills and attributes then please apply for more information.