Bid Executive (12 month FTC)
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
A top international law firm is looking to recruit a Bid Executive to be part of their London office on a 12 month FTC basis. Working as a member of the London Corporate Projects BD team you will be supporting a variety of corporate projects bids, including global and national tenders, transactional bids and credential documents.
You will also be responsible for:
- Leading on bid strategy and execution
- Managing engagement with Partners and Fee Earners
- Contributing to bid meetings, such as kick-off meetings
- Writing and managing bid response documentation
- Providing coaching and support for the presentation/interview phase of bids
- Bid project management from bid receipt to submission
- Support the London-based Head of Bids on central efforts to promote
- Undertake client post-pitch feedback interviews
To be successful in this role you will ideally have previous experience working in a bids role and be able to manage bids end to end within a professional services environment. You will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and monitor your own workload.
If this sounds of interest to you please apply and get in contact with me today!