|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£23000 - £28000 per annum|
This role will suit someone with 1-2 years experience within a marketing or business development role ideally within professional services who would like to get into the bids/proposals industry. It is not essential to have had previous experience in bids as this can be taught, however InDesign skills and a creative mind-set are required.
The purpose of this role is to support to the wider proposal lead and the team.
Where necessary they will work with the creative and design manager to produce impactful high stake documents.
- Support the bid lead and help co-ordinate all aspects of proposal writing and production.
- Project manage the production of bids from commencement to completion, working closely with the firm's in-house graphics team to create innovative, stand-out bid and presentation material
- Copy writing, editing, research and analysis to produce client targeted marketing documents
- Collate and edit content to create a consistent and engaging tone of voice
- Bid kick-off meetings
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite in particular InDesign and Illustrator is essential
- Experience of working within a similar role in either a bids or marketing function within professional services
- Excellent writing and English language skills and good command of spelling and grammar
- Excellent Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Confidence to push back when need be
If you are looking to become part of a really friendly team which will offer you progression then please apply below. The client is looking to interview immediately and the process itself will be no longer than 2 weeks.