BDM (FTC) IP
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||Up to £70000.00 per annum|
A full service Law Firm with some of the most dynamic clients in the world are currently recruiting for an International Business Development Manager to join their forward thinking environment on a contract basis of 12 months. The firm has over 30 offices in different locations and has a great reputation for their modern approach.
As an International BD manager, your responsibilities are:
- You will manage the Business and BD strategy which includes, all major international initiatives and advising on BD investment decisions.
- Managing key accounts- this includes developing and implementing new ideas on these accounts.
- Leading a number of the Firms major thought leadership projects as well as a few other international projects.
- Managing and leading the awards for the major international projects.
- Managing conferences and events that the Firm puts together.
- Co- coordinating and contributing to the international pitch documents alongside the BD team.
This is a career defining opportunity for a BD manager to get their hands on as it gives you that extra mile by working with and leading the international teams not just the London office. To qualify for this role the Firm would like you to have previous BD experience at manager level and experience of working collaboratively on across boarders projects. They also look for IT skills and experiences with databases.
Do you want to move forwards in your career? Apply now!