BDM (finance) FTC
This well-established independent law firm is currently looking for a Business development manager in the London office for a 14 month contract. This firm covers many different sectors including the education sector. You will be in charge of providing BD support for the firm and their core client as well as working alongside the marketing team.
Your responsibilities as a BD manager:
- You will own the Firms Business Development strategies within your chosen market sector which focuses on sponsorships, events and campaigns etc.
- Mentor Partners and Fee Earners on team client development plans and give support.
- Managing financial service plans and marketing budgets.
- Developing and implementing the BD policies, systems and infrastructure across the whole Firm.
- Mentoring the marketing and BD executives in all aspects of the firm's Business Development requirement.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to get involved in a very professional and established Law firm and to also build on your skills for future employees. If you are a BD manager looking for you're a new career or a Business developer Executive looking for a step up then this may be the role for you!
Please apply today!