BD Senior Executive - Sports, Media and Entertainment
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
A permanent opportunity has arisen at one of the city's leading technology and IP firms. They are looking for a Senior BD Executive to support one of their growing sector groups in Sports, Entertainment and Media. This position offers scope to work across the full mix of marketing and BD, offering sector ownership and the opportunity to work with an exciting mix of big-ticket clients.
The firm has one of the most distinctive brands across legal and has an excellent reputation as a great employer who offers genuine opportunities for their staff to develop. This role offers clear room for progression and professional development. As the lead in BD for these sectors, you will be fundamental in driving BD and marketing activity including:
- Leading on the development and successful implementation of BD plans for this sector
- Providing key support on BD and marketing activity
- Facilitating cross selling opportunities across sector, practice and international teams
- Supporting on revenue generation including support on the key client programme, providing market awareness and identifying opportunities for events, key campaigns and projects
- Delivering engaging and relevant video content to be used across multiple platforms, including full idea generation, recording and editorial
- Maximising on campaign, event and targeting initiatives, including utilising social media and PR opportunities
- Completion of legal directory and awards submissions
- Maintain and develop key infrastructure processes including online, CRM and pitch content packs
- Attending key meetings and upholding and facilitating best practice BD across sector, practice and international groups
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a team that encourages growth and development, where you will have ownership on your sector groups, working closely with Partners to develop these areas.
To be successful in the role you will have to be driven, confident and excellent at building strong relationships with senior stakeholder's locally and internationally.
Experience of video production, including shooting and editing on Final Cut Pro will be preferable but is not a deal breaker.