BD Manager - West End
A UK law firm based in the regions is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to be part of their West End London office on a permanent basis and report to the BD Director. You will be supporting the firm in driving growth through various BD activities and be managing the internal sale projects processes.
This role is looking for an ambitious business developer to generate leads for the firm, spot quality opportunities and work closely with the partnership to expand their client relationships. The broad sector focus will span across corporate, private client and real estate with the main duties include being responsible for:
- Identifying and researching target clients within existing and emerging sectors
- Challenging and supporting the offices/departmental business lines
- Monitoring sales information including conversion rates, key targets, pipeline management, budget and trend information
- Presenting new products and services to enhance existing relationships
- Attending business and networking functions and provide feedback
The role would be best suit an energetic self starter with experience within sales and business development and thrives in client facing environments. You must have excellent project management skills and be able to demonstrate success in sales and business development, ideally within a partnership environment.
If this role sounds like you please get in contact with me today!