BD Manager - Not for profit
A globally focussed accountancy firm are seeking a Marketing and Business Development Manager to join them for a 12-month FTC culture in their London office. This is a great opportunity to step up to a Manager level role or for an existing Manager and there may be an opportunity for the role to become permanent.
As the BDM Manger, you will support their Not for Profit sector and will be responsible for:
- Leveraging national campaigns to drive the firms message
- Developing marketing and BD plans, which you will execute
- Using digital marketing channels and the CRM system
- Provide strategic advice on budgeting create internal/external communications across digital and printed media
- Overseeing the organisation of seminars and webinars for clients
To be considered for this role, you will need to have campaign management experience, have knowledge of digital marketing channels and ideally, you will have professional services and pipeline management experience.
If you would like further information on this role, please apply today!