BD Manager - Insurance/Reinsurance
A fantastic opportunity is now available at an international law firm for a Business Development Manager. The role is permanent, full-time and within the Insurance/Re-Insurance sector and will involve working collaboratively with the central and regional marketing teams and developing key client relationships.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
- Actively managing the Insurance/Re-Insurance practice's participation in the firm's Development Client programme
- Ensuring that the firm's branding approach is implemented consistently and effectively and that messaging reflects national, regional and international requirements
- Developing and implementing strategy and business objectives for the practice including a budgeted plan of activities to drive revenue growth
- Proactively driving the industry group's brand awareness through creative communications and business development activities, including market and client research, database management, thought leadership, PR, targeting, directory and award submissions
- Managing the requirements for all marketing materials and activities in support of the business development programme for this practice, including brochures, client/market research, directory submissions, website content, client bulletins/briefings, social media, seminars, conferences
If you can demonstrate experience of initiating and implementing successful business development and marketing communications activities, including managing and leading client development plans, developing and implementing business plans and managing the pitch process then this role may be suitable for you.
As Business Development Manager, you must have the ability to work on your own initiative, show innovation and develop projects. This is a client centric role in a growing law firm that has an excellent, friendly culture.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, then please apply!