BD Manager - Financial Institutions
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
A renowned International law firm is searching for a Financial Institutions Sector Manager. This excellent opportunity will involve advising how best to lead the execution of Business Development and Marketing initiatives across the Financial Institutions sector groups as well as taking on responsibility of two key client accounts.
- Build a deep understanding of legal advice and services provided by the firm's Financial Institutions sector groups
- Provide partners with high quality day-to-day tactical Marketing & Business Development advice and consultation
- Develop on priority clients with the aim of deepening relationships and generating revenue
- Provide support throughout client teams by encouraging best practice amongst stakeholders
- Manage the flow of communication amongst global client programmes
The ideal candidate will be an experience Business Development Manager with an interest and ideally experience of working within Financial Institutions sector. You will enjoy working on an international basis with key client responsibilities, able to drive the sectors operational efforts whilst developing the strategic plans for the sector. Key skills include:
- Financial Institutions sector knowledge and understanding
- Ability to approach work pragmatically and be highly solutions orientated
- An advisory and consultative approach to working with stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills able to persuade and influence effectively
- A minimum of four years' industry sector experience in Business Development and Marketing role
- A genuine interest in working on key account management - experience in this area is advantageous
This is an excellent career opportunity to work within a highly regarded, international and established law firm.
If you are interested, please apply today.