BD Manager - FI
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
A renowned International law firm is searching for a Financial Institutions Sector Manager. This excellent opportunity will involve advising how best to lead the execution of Business Development and Marketing initiatives across the Financial Institutions sector groups as well as taking on responsibility of two key client accounts.
- Build a deep understanding of legal advice and services provided by our FI sector groups
- Provide Financial Institutions partners with high quality day-to-day tactical Marketing & Business Development
- Create and provide reports for various FI sector groups
- Develop on a priority client with the aim of deepening relationships and generating revenue
- Provide support throughout client teams by encouraging best practice amongst stakeholders
- Manage the flow of communication amongst global client programmes
- Financial Institutions sector knowledge and understanding
- Approach work pragmatically and solutions orientated
- An advisory and consultative approach to working with stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills able to persuade and influence effectively.
You will have a minimum of four years' industry sector experience in Business Development and Marketing role with good knowledge of the Financial Services industry.
If you are interested, please apply today.