BD Manager - Employment and Pensions
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity to work in an international law firm is now available for a Business Development Manager to cover Employment & Pensions. Reporting into the BD Director, working closely with the Client Relationship Manager and with the support of a BD Executive, this role includes business development planning and marketing activity generation. Working closely with the BD Director and Partners you will create, influence, advice and manage BD efforts, building strategy, targeting, initiatives, thought leadership and campaigns. Ultimately you will aim to raise the profile of a key practice areas for this firm.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working with the partner group to develop and implement the BD and marketing plans for their practice area
- Consistently looking for ways to improve BD practices and outcomes
- Develop and help to execute client relationship plans (with potential to account manage clients over time) and carry out client feedback
- Working with the events manager/BD executive to produce and deliver outstanding client events and marketing campaigns
- Managing, mentoring and supporting a BD executive, responsible for their quality of service and output
This position is an excellent opportunity for a BD Manager looking to develop from their first management role. You will be a skilled and confident influencer with a strong client focus and the gravitas to effectively work alongside key stakeholders. The role has high visibility and a real opportunity to make a great impact working closely with the partnership.
This role is based in the City with excellent access to transport links.
This excellent firm has a great culture that genuinely recognises hard work and offers great benefits.
If this sounds of interest then apply now.