BD Manager - Corporate
An excellent opportunity has become available at a global law firm for a BD Manager to join their Corporate team. With a focus in Competition you will be expanding this team to provide hands on BD consultation to an active partnership in this space. There is a huge scope to develop in your role and carve out the role into your own.
The key responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Create and execute tailored Business Development plans working closely with your key partners.
- Identifying growth opportunities for your designated groups
- Delivering pitches and proposals
- Driving action around the creation, and delivery of marketing, events and BD activity
- Collaborate with the wider bids, key account, media and comms teams as needed to execute activity as well as support firm wide projects
This role works closely within a dedicated team of four in the Corporate group so you will be working in a team environment whilst having autonomy of your own partner group.
The ideal person will have extensive Business Development experience of working within a partnership environment. Specific requirements include:
- Extensive experience of working in a professional services firm with a solid understanding of Business Development
- Experience of implementing a BD or marketing plan including budgeting
- Experience of creating successful marketing campaigns, including communications and events
- High regard for working as a team
- An international outlook is highly preferable
- A proactive, ambitious approach
This opportunity is extremely exciting for someone looking for more responsibility and autonomy within a truly global framework. This law firm is based in the centre of London with great transport links. Contact me now for more information or apply today.