BD Manager - Commercial Disputes
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
This award winning mid-size law firm has a truly open and inclusive culture. They have offices across international locations and are leaders in their field. This growing firm has ambitious plans for organic expansion and are in a position to upskill their Business Development team, currently looking to increase resource in the team with the introduction of a newly created BD Manager covering their commercial disputes practice.
The ideal candidate will have:
- solid knowledge of commercial disputes and litigation
- at least 5 years working within professional services business demonstrable
- demonstrable success across a range of BD and marketing activity
- ability to spot opportunities and take a proactive approach
- an interest in developing trusted relationships with your internal stakeholder groups
- experience of working in a law firm
This role will suit someone looking to work in a mid-sized firm here you will get true stakeholder engagement and an opportunity to make a tangible impact. The team is excellently resourced with solid support from an experienced executive in the team and the guidance of a highly experienced senior manager.
The firm offer an excellent work culture, with a very open door policy with partners and senior leadership team who are highly invested into Business Development and Marketing. Your hours will be extremely reasonable in this role and the firm has regularly supported flexible working arrangements for its staff.
Contact me to discuss this role in more detail.