|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
Business Development Executive - £40,000
A leading US law firm are currently seeking a Business Development Executive to join their London based office on a permanent basis. This role you will see you specialising within their leading M&A team in a role that will see you providing full support across all Business Development activities.
Duties will include:
- Preparing and coordinating strategic pitch and proposal documents
- Tracking the success of proposals and pitches for the group
- Assisting with legal directories with the aim of improving partner rankings year on year
- Reporting and analysing legal directory league tables
- Managing client research and tracking client development opportunities
- Working with partners and fee earners for cross selling opportunities
- Supporting the BD Manager and Events Manager for client facing events
- Supporting with the organisation of partner offsite events
- Updating practice group content to the website
- Drafting internal comms with industry updates
In this role you will be working very closely with BD manager which will enable you to really develop and hone your skills within a highly professional and fast paced environment.
Previous experience within a BD role within a professional services environment is essential in order to be considered for this role.
If you want to find out more regarding how to take the next steps in this role apply today!