BD Executive - £38,000
I'm currently working with a great UK based law firm who are keen to hire a BD Executive across their Energy and Utilities sector. With a UK and International client base the BD team are instrumental in supporting partners and fee earners with all communications, marketing, events and brand strategies to enhance offerings to existing and new clients.
Focusing on the Energy and Utilities space across a range of well-known commercial clients you'll be joining a very dynamic and forward thinking law firm with a very supportive culture that encourages development and growth for all their staff.
Based in their London office, this role will also require some travel to their regional offices when working on projects with specific stake holders.
Duties will include:
- Project management of sector pitches - working closely with the firm's specialist pitch team and the relevant fee-earners
- Supporting the sectors' opportunity pipeline management process by assisting opportunity 'owners' to convert their opportunities into wins and reporting outcomes to the wider sector teams
- Working closely with the Events team to own the sectors' events, ensuring they are well targeted, delivered successfully and within budget. This will also include delivering on follow-up activities and evaluating ROI
- Utilise training sessions, tailored content and events to support the BD Manager and Campaigns team with the roll out of the firm's thought leadership material across sector teams
- Create and internally publish the sector's key reports and provide sector content for reports required by other parts of the business
- Work closely with relevant fee-earners as well as the Brand and Digital teams to produce sector specific content for use in external communications such as brochures, email campaigns and video content
- Support the sector CRM programme for key/development clients, including provision of reports as required
- Experience managing projects to completion and evaluating their effectiveness
- Confident in briefing partners and lawyers on BD and marketing initiatives
- Proactive in agreeing priorities and identify the appropriate level of importance/urgency for projects
- Exceptionally organised, with a good eye for detail, highly literate and numerate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task
Previous experience within professional services - legal or accountancy is ESSENTIAL in order to be considered.
Please apply online