|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum|
Business Development Executive - £30,000 - £33,000
I'm currently working with a top global law firm who are keen to hear from Business Development Assistants who are looking to step up to an exec level role. Working across several of their key sectors this role will see you working closely with Business Development Managers and Partners to helping to identify new business and pipeline opportunities to help them enhance their client strategies and portfolios.
As BD Executive you'll be involved in:
- Drafting sector marketing materials
- Assisting with organising sector events
- Research into new client opportunities
- Updating information of sector websites
- Producing internal comms around specific sector groups
- Monitoring business development budgets and reporting spend analysis
- Liaison with senior stakeholders
- Contribute to business development plans and strategies
- Assisting with the production of directory submissions
- Collating information for pitches and proposals
A great opportunity to really progress your career and be part of a global law firm that is constantly evolving and ensuring they are providing the best services to clients across multiple jurisdictions.
Previous experience within a professional services environment is essential in order to be considered for this role.