|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £33000.00 per annum|
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Creation of credentials documents, fee earner curriculum vitae's and team sheets
- Presentation brand checks and formatting
- Creation and updating marketing collateral - flyers and website
- Providing proactive BD support and being the primary BD point of contact for the lawyers within certain groups, with supervision from the Business Development Managers/Business Development Executive
- Management of client eAlerts and mailings
- Supporting on client events and developing a plan for effective follow up
- Preparing market research to support the business plans and client plans
- Dealing with the maintenance of the deals database, deal collection and deal press releases together with PR
This is an interesting opportunity to work as a Business Development Assistant and will require that you have good communication skills, good interpersonal and influencing skills, and you are proactive. If you have the ability to work to deadlines, juggle multiple projects and deliver under pressure then this role could be suitable for you.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, then please apply!