BD and Marketing Manager - Oxford
A growing property consultancy firm is hiring a Business Development and Marketing manager in their Oxford office. This role is an excellent opportunity where you will be responsible for delivering the marketing and business development efforts to the Oxford region. This role will be working alongside the Head of Business Development and Region Office Partner.
The partnership is highly invested in marketing and BD efforts meaning that your ideas and experience will have a positive impact on the firm.
Your key responsibilities:
- To manage and deliver a regional business development and marketing strategy for the Oxford office.
- Work in partnership with your internal stakeholders to be the go to for all marketing and business development for the region
- Develop a Key Client Programme with the aim of developing, growing and retaining client relationships in the region.
- Collaborate with the central marketing team to ensure they are briefed on the Oxford plan and its targets.
- Deliver targeted and compelling marketing for the Oxford region through collateral, campaigns, events and pitches.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious business development and marketing specialist who is looking for a role in a highly reputable firm in the Oxford region. You will have high levels of autonomy in the role whilst being part of a wider marketing team. Key requirements include:
- Proven background within Marketing and Business Development
- Experience of working within a partnership business structure
- Experience in developing new business opportunities and development of business plans and strategies
- A genuine interest in the property sector
- Excellent relationship and communications skills
- Being a trusted advisor, working proactively with your stakeholder group
- A commercial approach to business development and marketing activity able to spot and optimise opportunities
If you believe this role would be interesting for you, please get in touch and we can have a chat.