Audit Supervisor - £46,000 - £50,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Auditor to join a top 30 accountancy firm based in the heart of London as an Audit Supervisor.
You will be leading the audits from planning to execution and working closely with the audit manager and/or partner. This role will be great for an Auditor looking to take a step up in their career within a firm that places great value in their employees and invest in their career development.
Your main responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Preparation and review of statutory accounts in line with UK GAAP/FRS102
- Working within budget and bringing the audits to completion
- Ensuring client expectations are managed accordingly
- Supervising audit trainees, reviewing their work, assisting with their development and dealing with their performance evaluations
The successful Audit Supervisor applicant will have:
- Proven audit experience with a wide range of clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work efficiently in high pressured environments and prioritise your own workload
- Proficient technical ability
Experience of software packages such as PROaudit, AP, Alphatax and MS Office would be desirable but not essential.
If this role sounds like a perfect fit for you, click apply now!