Audit Senior / Audit Manager
We are currently recruiting for an audit senior and an audit manager to join a top 100 accountancy firm.
- Responsible for managing key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients'
- Assists the audit partner in establishing audit objectives and overall scope
- Ensures key matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage are properly assessed and dealt with
- Reviews the work of in-charge accountants and also of office specialists (tax, risk)
- Determines that all audit reports reflect the work performed and meet set reporting and auditing standards
- Follows through on any concerns regarding an audit assignment with the audit partner and manages to balance risks and commercial returns
- Adheres to the firms' risk management policies and procedures, including being familiar with and consulting the audit manual and advising junior employees on application of procedures
- Responsible for managing audit teams on specific assignments, with specific line management responsibility for a group of employees to ensure audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
- Manages, motivates and coaches team members and provides feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal.
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified/part-qualified or overseas equivalent with a university degree
- Experience in providing audit and assurance services to both large and small clients
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Experienced in managing and developing staff through motivating and coaching team members, also, being able to provide feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply with an updated CV.