Audit Senior - Reading
Audit Senior - Reading - £42,000 to £46,250
I am working with a top 10 accountancy firm who are looking for an Audit Senior to join their external audit team in their Reading office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious firm, work with a variety of clients and join a firm that offers great opportunities for career development.
This is the perfect role for a candidate that is newly ACA qualified and wants to take a step in their audit career.
As the Audit Senior, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment
- Working on client sites, identifying and understanding their needs and suggesting potential solutions
- Working closely with the senior staff members of the client to get a good insight into their business
- Producing work for the manager and/or partners review to highlight any issues
- Monitoring progress against the budget
- Supervising and developing the junior staff and providing feedback
- Assisting with IFRS and FRS101/102 conversion projects
The successful Audit Senior will be:
- Newly ACA/ICAS qualified with up to 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience in supervising and coaching junior members of staff
- Knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and Financial Reporting requirements within UK audit
- Commercially aware and knowledgeable regarding economic and market trends
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you, click apply now!