A London based accounting firm are looking for an Audit Senior to join their team on a Permanent basis.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a high standards, diligent team, in a widely respected firm.
As Audit Senior you will have to manage the audit team and liaise with senior contacts client side, so strong communication skills are essential for this role.
- Assisting with the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment
- Working on client sites, identifying and understanding their needs and suggesting potential solutions
- Producing work for the manager and/or partners review to highlight any issues
- Monitoring progress against the budget
- Supervising and developing the junior staff and providing feedback
- ACCA qualified with 2 post qualification experience
- Experience in supervising and coaching junior members of staff during audit assignments
- Good knowledge UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance
If interested in this role, please apply immediately