|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
A challenging opportunity has arisen for an Audit Executive to join an international accountancy firm.
- Acting as a trusted business advisor to clients
- Overseeing the all audit aspects for a portfolio of clients
- Preparing and reviewing work papers and drafts of financial statements
- Delegating tasks to other members of the team, working with Associates to ensure that they are aware of their responsibilities and their key areas for development
- Producing commercial management reports
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ICAS or ACCA
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of providing clients with exceptional services with strong technical skills
- Exposure to CaseWare software is desirable
If this role sounds like just what you are looking for, click apply now!