Audit & Accounts Senior
A top 50 UK practice based in London are looking for an Audit & Accounts Senior.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a widely respected firm and further your career within practice.
The progression possible at this firm will accelerate your career if you are driven and hard-working and you will be paid generously above market rates from your first day.
As Audit Senior you will have to manage the audit team and liaise with senior contacts client side, so strong communication skills are essential for this role.
- Assisting with the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment
- Working on client sites, identifying and understanding their needs and suggesting potential solutions
- Producing work for the manager and/or partners review to highlight any issues
- Monitoring progress against the budget
- Supervising and developing the junior staff and providing feedback
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong practice experience
- Experience in supervising and coaching junior members of staff during audit assignments
- Working knowledge UK GAAP
If interested in this role, please apply today