Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
A Top 15 firm are looking for an Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior to undertake a mixed role (60% Accounts, 40% Audit).
This opportunity offers a really strong breadth of experience across accounting, and opens up a wide range of progression options.
The firm itself is very impressive. It's growing quickly, has fantastic offices and a great development programme.
The responsibilities of the role include;
- Working across the full cycle of audit/accounts assignments, including assisting with Planning
- Liaise with Managers and directors on frequent basis
- Mange and review the work of more junior team members during audits
- Deliver high quality, and on time work to clients
- Offer value adding advice through clients through identifying business process and control weaknesses
- Lead smaller assignments and assist colleagues on larger or more complex projects
ACA/ACCA part qualified
Experience of both audit and accounts work within a UK practice
If you're interested in this role, please apply today!