Associate Recruitment Consultant
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Due to the continued success and growth that we have seen since establishing in 2008, Ambition are looking for proactive, financially motivated and hard-working Associate Consultants to join our team here in the heart of London.
This will be an entry level based sales role, with an exciting combination of Recruitment, Business Development, Negotiation and Sales.
What will your responsibilities be as an Associate Consultant?
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through online platforms, such as LinkedIn or CV databases
- Build lasting relationships with new and existing candidates and clients
- Match candidates to opportunities
- Manage and liaise with candidates through the whole interview and hiring process
Every day will be different with a mix of meetings, interviews, sourcing, calling and negotiating.
What can Ambition offer you?
- One of the best company cultures in the recruitment market with regular internal social and charity events, celebrating achievements and national holidays.
- An excellent commission structure - clear cut and reliant on your own achievements.
- Incentives, benefits and perks such as top billers lunch club, regular socials, team building away days.
- Structured, bespoke training tailored just for you
- Career progression - a business that listens to where you want to go and helps you make that happen.
- International opportunities - we currently have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Singapore
What will you need to succeed?
Previous recruitment experience is not required for the Associate Consultant position; we are looking for ambitious individuals who are passionate about building a successful career in a sales driven environment.
- Ambitious: We need proactive, self-motivated individuals, hungry for success
- Hard-working: a CV that shows you are hard-working
- Competitive: Evidenced in previous experience of a KPI or sales environment or through other achievements such as sporting success.
- Resilient: An ability to continue trying when faced with adversity is necessary for any sales position.
- An excellent communicator: Who can work well as part of a team or on their own.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to kick-start your recruitment career, then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply today!